Psalm 84v5: “Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, wose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the valley of Baca, they make it a spring.”
● Am I self-confident or God-confident?
● Is my strength founded in my ‘own’ version of knowledge and wisdom, or in God’s word?
● Let’s base our lives in a knowledge of God’s love and faithfulness.
● “Baca” literally means the “valley of weeping” and “a spring” speaks of “blessing and life.”
● If we use our difficulties to draw us close to Jesus they can become a source of life and blessing.
Can I encourage you this month that whatever difficulties you may face, let them draw you close to Jesus and He will turn them into a life-giving blessing. May you know God’s blessing through the month of March.